Friday, July 2, 2010

Just do it...someone!

I would like to invest in some sort of system that either made a large skreeching sound or physically shocked anyone who randomly drops anything on the floor and walks away. My children are so bad lately! We need to establish some new "clean-up" habits around here. Really even Mr. Workin' could use a renewed lesson in --> put stuff back where you got it!!!!!!
I understand life is cyclical, and that some days you are in the up swing and others you just head down no matter what. Really things are good and I can't even define which part of the cycle I am in, except my housekeeping indicates I am not in a good place.
Where does all the crap in this house come from? I have a secret wish that I will wake-up one morning and everything would be put where it goes or just gone out of my life. I feel like we are bordering on hoarders.
I hired a housekeeping team for a couple of months, but I wasn't overly impressed and they SO expensive. It would be nice to have the house cleaned, but what I am realizing is I just wish someone else would do the de-cluttering and putting away of crap. I like to clean. I love the satisfaction of having my house smell and look like someone gives a poo.
Discipline and routine. I need some! Finding it in the first trimester of a pregnancy is not likely. I will keep working at it.

No comments: