Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mac

I haven't written much about Mac at all. As it turns out four kids is a lot, and I have fallen out of the habit of blogging with the management of all these little people. Mac has been the easiest baby. Either I figured out what I am doing, boys truly are easier, or (like I most suspect) God had a serious talk with him about how strung out this mama Mac has chosen really is. No matter the case, I can count on one hand the times he as cried and I didn't know immediately why because I was late with a necessity, like a fresh diaper, or meal. He has been a champion nurser and that keeps us crazy close. I have always by far been his favorite person. I have known all along he is the baby and my last chance at parenting an infant, so I have created a bit of a monster in some regards. He nurses on demand 24 hours a day. AND he sleeps with me. Two naps a day, and through the night, all depend on me being right there to nurse if Mac should stir. But he is a happy, friendly little guy that loves to explore and let even strangers hold him. He thinks he is a friend of all that attend Holy Spirit Catholic School and enjoys free rein of the ground floor when we are there. He knows that you can find a ball in the gym teacher’s office, a cookie in the kitchen, and a snuggle from the front office. His light shines bright. I hope you can all meet him someday.

No comments: