Friday, August 6, 2010

Adventures with the Swansons



We are so lucky to have two sets of available and involved grandparents in our children's lives. While Mr. Workin' and I headed to Vegas for a friend's wedding celebration, the girls headed north to be with Grandpa and Grandma Hayes. Wy, on the other hand, headed south to hang with Papa Cowboy and Grannie. Everyone traveled well and had a great time with the grandparents.

This was the longest Wy has ever been away (ten days), and other than being completely bushed, he had a wonderful time. One of his big goals was to learn to fish. On his second fishing adventure, he caught something...a frog! I've been told he didn't want to touch it at first, but because he's a catch and release kinda guy, he had to unhook the frog and take him back to the pond.

I wonder if the girls will be ready to head south? I am pretty proud of my brave boy!

No comments: