Friday, July 30, 2010

Ahhhhh, I have procrastinated myself into a special HELL!

This weekend we will celebrate Fara's third b-day. You can rest assure I am sixty times happier this July 30th than I was three years ago today. By this point, I had been in the hospital for 10 days, and had the prospect of an amino looming large on the horizon. Thankfully, I was able to avoid the needle in the belly-button bit and the baby was perfectly cooked and nursed like a champ. :)
Anyhoo, I wanted to clean yesterday, shop today, go to the lake with the girls tomorrow, and celebrate Fara on Sunday. We have a family/friends party scheduled for lunch time on Sunday and I am only about 30% pulled together, and I haven't even started to get my house into "my mom is coming" shape. I haven't felt great and the last several days have been made up of too much computer time and naps.
Better wrap this up and get to the grind!!!

No comments: