Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Interesting

It's kinda funny to me (and probably a bit dumb) that I find my little blog to be more private than announcing something to all my friends/family. I don't have a huge following, but ANYONE could read it. So...with being said, I am going to tell you few readers and ask that you keep quiet in real life for a bit.
I AM PREGNANT!!!! Wahhhoooooo! I am excited. In my life there have been super happy moments and total panic moments when that second magic line starts to appear. I was TOTALLY caught off guard by Fara. Ella was only five months old and the reality of two babies was quite daunting. So, needless to say this pregnancy was totally planned and largely desired and so it feels wonderful.
Basically, I am only about 20 minutes preggers, and that's why I am wanting to keep the news on the dl for a bit.
As dates go I am due around the 10th of February. Since I know it will be a planned c-section, I am assuming it will come a tiny bit ahead of that. So, I am just five weeks ago. My symptoms don't usually kick-in until around the sixth week, so I am feeling great. I anticipate feeling great for the whole thing, but time will tell.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Can't wait to meet #4.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.