Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Meme...it is about me.

The Ten Questions Meme
Time for another meme.

1. When you were born, how much did you weigh?
Laramie, WY ~ 8lbs, 2ozs. I hurt the hell out of my tiny mama.

2. What's you're sugar poison?
All things depending on my mood. I am not a huge candy fan. And if it is candy I crave, it's chocolate for sure.

3. If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Then be specific.
This question just makes me sad, I wouldn't want to be without either. I think it has to be meat. I love cheese, but I cannot spend the rest of my life without prime rib or pork meat. Mmmmm, meat.

4. What, is your opinion, is the worst song ever?
It's a tie, the theme song to JC Superstar. Hate it. Also, I have never understood, the need to listen to any song by NIN. They hurt me.

5. Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why?
I had a bunch, but my middle school social studies teacher, was great. He seemed to have a good balance between fun and control. He cared. I wouldn't have been as successful in college without my English class my senior year. She was an amazing help.

6. What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the most?
Either, using a tooth pick. Or blowing your nose and looking in the tissue.

7. Ok, there's a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up. Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly purchase?
Pedicure. No question.

8. Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
The three little pigs are mean and then chase me and catch me and swing me around over thier heads by my underware. I want them to let me go, but I know I will fly into the mud.

9. Name one place on Earth you've never been, but vow to visit at least once.
Italy.

10. You notice that question #9 wasn't really a question. You feel smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do really well that reminds you how smart you are?
Eeeeshie...I am not good at this. I am good at something, and I know I am smart enough...
You tell me, what is it that I do that makes you think I must be a little smart?

No comments: