Thursday, March 25, 2010

Basically....

I am totally blogging to avoid the 7,205 things I should be doing.

I need to be pricing for the consignment sale and the carnival is sneaking up on me too. Thankfully, the carnival is falling together nicely. The committee has been amazing. We are going to look at all the games on Sunday. Hopefully with some cleaning and maybe a quick coat of paint we will be ready to go. As it turns out, we have a hot dog machine, a sno cone machine and a popcorn machine all sitting in storage. I just wish I was a bit more handy with tuning up those machine. It has to have been at least four years since they have been used. Oh, and we had Baker Bob agree to let us use his cotton candy machine AND he is donating all the sugar. See! The next hurdle will be Pepsi. I wish this was more of a Coke town, but am grateful that Pepsi is so generous.

____________________________________

The kids are growing especially fast in the last several months. Maybe they can sense the green grass peeking through and the buds starting to plump up and know that Spring is a time for growth.
Ella is soooo tall. She looks a little silly in 3T clothes at this point. But, the thought of moving her up to a larger size is painful. She is a 2T waist and 4T length. Oh, how I wish I had her challenges.
Fara is doing quite well with potty training. As her father said the other day, we sure aren't going to have to worry about that child getting what she wants out of this life. I hope she can hold onto her tenacity.
Wyeth is fairly certain he is deeply misunderstood in his unjust world. Poor guy. He plays hard, learns hard and sleeps hard at this age. He is looking forward to endless hours of outside fun in the coming months.

Mr. Workin' is working on a HUGE deal that ha been all consuming in the last several weeks. I am proud of his dedication to his career. I can't imagine being with someone I had to encourage to find a job. We are blessed to have our daddy.

And, me, I am sooooo busy with this and that. I love it. I like to be needed by others aside from the needy chicklets that live here. :)

No comments: