Friday, December 4, 2009

Nothing much...

Things are busy and each day seems to be filled to the brim with this and that, but I don't have a lot to report.
We enjoyed Thanksgiving in Whitefish, MT. The five of us, plus the elder Hayes of the north made the (longer than I estimated) journey to Glacier and then onto our rented condo on Whitefish lake.

It was perfect, there was enough room for all of us to spread out and relax. Margaret brought dinner for Wednesday evening and I brought dinner for Friday night. We both ended up bring enough food to feed the greater Whitefish community. We had Thanksgiving dinner at the Whitefish Lodge. The kiddos did well and the food was delicious.

This coming weekend Mr. Workin' and I are going to Portland from work and shopping. I plan to do the bulk of the shopping for Christmas while my guy is at his conference. Will be nice to shop alone. There is still a lot going on here at home with the kiddos so I have some major prep to do to get everything ready for grandpa and grandma to take over. Thank heavens we have them!

We finished swimming lessons during February and I am hoping to have Fara potty trained by then to add to the mix. Wyeth will move to the Level 1 Advanced class and Ella is doing well with staying another session in Level 1 Beginner. She isn't a fan of putting her face in the water. It's a pretty important step for advancement. Gymnastics is going well too. They all three love it.


No comments: