Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Interesting Turn of Events

Wyeth has ALWAYS, you know all five years, been my easiest child to shop for. He is the oldest, he is the first to get to every stage and he's a typical boy so it's pretty straight forward. Ella is the second child, always willing to play with Wyeth's toys. I have a bigger issue with what to buy her in that I want to really focus on HER, not gender box her, or just buy her what I think a three year girl would want. And Fara...poor kid, she sometimes doesn't even get the same number of gifts. That will have to change this year. She will be onto us.
To my surprise this year, Ella has been the easiest to shop for. Her wants aren't great...she asked for a candy necklace and press-on nails. Done and done. But I also know her interests and she really does want all pink and pretty things.
Fara on the other hand...

No comments: