Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What a difference four years makes...

This is a silly quiz I filled out four years ago...and again today.
25 Questions and 25 Answers about me.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Are those wrinkles...I'm only 30! ~a blemish...really? why?
2. How much cash do you have on you? A buck or two? ~none.
3. What's a word that rhymes with TEST? Best. ~Guest
4. Which planet? Pluto, 'cause you can "put it in your pocket for a rainy day. ~Earth works.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list? My friend Jill ~My friend Diana
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? Float On. ~Came on the phone- ring&vib. combo.
7. What shirt are you wearing? Black Liz Lange maternity tee ~Eggplant 3/4 sleeve t-shirt.
8. What do you label yourself? Crazy (in both good and bad ways). ~Intense.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? Adidas. ~Eastland.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright! ~Bright.
11. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleepin'. ~Sleeping.
12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Jill telling me about bumping into Shauna in Denver. ~Diana asking if I was going to make it to Helena this morning?
13. Where is your nearest 7-11? No 7-11s around here, but there is a Loaf and Jug about 13 blocks from here. ~Ditto.
14. What's a saying that you say a lot? Oh, for the love of Pete. ~What the eff.
15. Who told you they loved you last? Mr. Thinkin'. ~Sara.
16. Last furry thing you touched? Furry? I don't know...MiMi has smooth fur. ~Marcer.
17. How many drugs have you done in the past three days? Do Prenatal Vitamins count? ~Paxil
18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Two, which is great for me. ~Don't use film anymore.
19. Favorite age you have been so far? 30? I like life now. ~?????
20. Who is your worst enemy? Yikes... if they read this then they will know?!?!!? ~Myself :(
21. What is your current desktop picture? Tulips. ~My babies!
22. What was the last thing you said to someone? Time to go to sleep. Mama loves you! (to WM).
~It's quiet time. Please stay in your room. (to WM).
23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? The bucks. ~The bucks.
24. Do you like someone? Tons for people. However, you are more likely to know if I don't like you than if I do. ~Ditto.
25. The last song you listened to? ~Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. STOOOOOOPPPPIIDDD!

No comments: