Friday, September 25, 2009

Ella the BRAVE

I just love this picture. My heart goes in 20 different directions when I look at it. Ella was SO excited to ride this ride with her big brother. She stood in line and stepped right up.
It occurred to me she wouldn't like it...but only briefly as she is my child that loves a thrill.

She was terrified by the ride. Just look at her little face and white knuckles. It hurts a mama to see that face on her baby. I wanted to dash over to the ride operator and demand that he let my girl off! Instead I hid behind the camera, and hoped she wouldn't be scared for life.

When she climbed down the metal stairs and into my arms she said, "I don't like that one." And I confirmed she never has to ride it again. And that was it, I was proud of her for giving it a shot.

No comments: