Thursday, March 12, 2009

Do I want to work?

I have been toying around with the idea of seeking part-time employment. Not that the economy is in the best state and part-time jobs are around every corner, I have been hearing that the school Wyeth attends is in need of a change in the development area. That happens to peak my interest a bit. Mr. Work and I plan to send our kiddos to Holy Spirit for many years. I have a vested interest in the success of the school on many levels.
So, today I spoke to the principal sharing my interest in the future. He asked that I write a letter of application and he will keep me in mind if any changes in the current situation should come about. That is a start.
I am a bit nervous about leaving the kiddos for even 20 hours a week. However, Wyeth will be in half day kindergarten, Ella will be in pre-school a couple days a week, so that leaves Fara at home. Optimally, I would love to have Miss Shirley come back for the time I am out of the house. We will have to cross that bridge when and if we come to it.
Argh...(in an excited way).

No comments: