Saturday, April 23, 2011

Growing pains...

So...they tell me I'm an adult. Even though I find myself wanting to do things like run to my room to cry (I actaully did that, sigh) and stomp away (eeks, I did that too) and my huge statements about taking my ball and going home (you guessed, I kinda did that one too.), I should know better. I am suppose to know it's not all about me and that we all have to rise above things to get along, but sometimes it seems like I am pretty new to the idea.
I will have to try harder. And work to be lovable. You don't get a special pass when you are surrounded by your family. You have to be lovable, even for them.
There are a thousand reasons and things to point out that things could have been better, but the bottom line...when you are pointing your finger there are four fingers pointing back at you. So I will focus on what I CAN change...me.

No comments: