Sunday, February 6, 2011

Are you as tired...

of reading about my being pregnant, as I am of talking about it? The thing is, I don't have anything else to talk about. I am as crabby as I have ever been. My husband is seriously challeneged when it comes to support during these times. His idea of helping, is pointing out what a bitch I am being. Thanks! Now that you have said something I will snap out of it. I have been begging to try sex for weeks and he just won't. Yet he had the audacity to tell me he is the biggest support I have. Whatever.

There is still lots that can be done around the house, and I guess I will contiue to try to focus on that stuff. My body hurts and the nesting bug has come and gone. Today is the Super Bowl, but I think I will spend the morning cleaning and organizing my new bathroom.

I am going to go cry. The pit of dispair has me hardcore this morning.

No comments: