Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Belly Bump Update


25 Weeks

This picture isn't very scientific...I'm not sure if you are able to gauge how big the belly bump really is, but it's shot. Still feeling pretty good, still enjoying the 2nd trimester energy and not nearly as sick as I was even ten weeks ago. I did vomit this morning and I have no idea why. I've nearly perfected the art of puking, so it isn't a big deal anymore. Just when I get the petechiae healed on my face, I have another round of purging.
The babe seems to be growing right along. He is into rolling kick-boxing moves at this point. They don't always feel great but it's a nice confirmation he is healthy and happy.
It's unbelievable to me this adventure will move into the baby moon in the next 15 weeks or so. I have had very little heartburn with this pregnancy, so I am wondering if this will be my first bald baby. I can't wait to see his little face. :)

No comments: