Friday, April 23, 2010

Fara


~31 months~
Dear Fairclough,
You are such a little ham. Your need for order is obvious on a nearly daily basis. If I move something in the house or we go somewhere you are used to having things a certain way, the change throws you for a loop. It doesn't necessarily make you grouchy, you just want to know WHY!
You are completely potty-trained and are dry when you wake up in the morning or from a nap. I am quite proud of how quickly you accomplished staying dry.
I am not quite sure where we are going with the paci. You love, love, love it. You are struggling with the "leave it on the bed" rule. You really want it when you are feeling emotional or sleepy. I get it. When I feel that way, I want to take a bath or eat comfort food. So, I am not prepared to just tell you, you should be done with your comfort item. We need to work together to change out our comfort items from something more healthy. Maybe you could find a cuddle friend and I could exercise or something.
Here are some of the things you are doing...
-You love to brush teeth, with help of cours.
You try balance on a foot.
-You are big into identifying relationships. Like saying, "Milla has a mom who is Colette" or "Daddy, Wyeth is your son."
-You can carry on a conversation of two or three sentences and then they turn circular.
-Wash and dry hands.
-Colors are hit and miss.
-You are good at putting on panties and pants, but shirts are not so easy.
-You know the ABC's and sing them well.

You make me laugh and your warmth is one of my favorite parts of being your mommy.
I love you my sweet girl.

No comments: