Monday, March 8, 2010

Ages...

Man alive, it's been awhile. Have you missed me?

Let's see...to recap the last month or so...
~I tired to wean off Paxil...not cool. Back on...maybe forever.
~We tired to get pregnant, unsuccessfully.
~We moved our trip to Hawaii from March to November, because Mr. Workin' is THAT busy.
~I let the laundry get so out of control, I am thinking of going to spend a day at the laundromat to get caught up.
~Home & School, I established a Carnival committee. The carnival will be April 17th.
~With interest in the proposed school uniform, I agreed to be part of the "Uniform Committee" and have had many meetings around that.
~MUMs (my mom's group) is sponsoring a children's consignment sale in April, very exciting on a multitude of levels.
~I purged our bedroom closets, leaving 1,951,324 areas of my house needing to be purged.
~I had a heart-to-heart with two good friends, both times not knowing if the friendship would remain.
~I had to ask my lover to return my Valentine's day gift...because I knew I would never wear them. (it seems like no biggie, but it was a test in the limits of when honesty is the best policy).
~Mom broke her shoulder, which sent me over the edge for a moment. It was just a small example of how fragile our parents are.
~Fara potty-trained herself. Pretty much. She's a smart one, that girl.
~Ella started eating again...after 2 1/2 years of giving me full blown gout over her food consumption, she eats.
~I started exercising less, which is not good. I need to get back to it.
~I agreed to co-chair the silent auction committee for the fall fundraiser.
~I ended up with a raging (maybe a bit dramatic, but I thought death was attractive [ok now that was dramatic]) kidney infection.
~I registered my baby for Tiny Tots. Really, I did.
~We decided to send Wyeth to all day Kindergarten next year...I still struggle with the decision.
~We decided to go to Sheridan for Easter.

And that about wraps it up.

Not being as organized as I would like to be, I have been driving Mr. Workin' a bit nuts. Fully embracing my "roll with it" motto is not his idea of a good time. And like I said there is a level of organization that would lessen the stress. So I suppose I will work on that.

No comments: