Friday, August 14, 2009

Activites...

I desperately need to enroll the children in some activities for the fall. They all are asking to do something. Even their father is on my case to do something. I would like to have some sort of system that says one sport and/or activity after school per child per season. However, there is something to be said for needing to try a bunch of different stuff to determine their true interest. I may be over thinking it, but I just don't want to be running for hours and hours on head every day. There is value in a family dinner several nights a week as well. So with that being said, I am planning the following:

Fall
Wyeth: Soccer and Wrestling
Ella: Gymnastics
Fara: ?? She may be forced to wait

Winter
Swimming for all

Blah, blah, blah...I am over thinking it.

No comments: