Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ch-ch-changes...

I have been noticing all three kiddos doing little things that they weren't able to do several weeks ago. They are getting taller and more self-serving by the moment and it seems like I am missing it. Toddlers are interesting creatures. Such a infuriating mix of dependency and not. I do have the self-awareness to know as they need me less, a little part of me will be sad.

Wyeth can turn on the water in the sink while brushing his teeth.
Ella can fully operate door-knobs.
Fara is attempting to walk down stairs when a handrail is available at her height.
Wyeth can zip his coat and also attempts to help with the girls' coats.
Fara uses the couch like she owns it.
Ella can turn the light on in Wyeth's room.
Ella can turn off the television., using the remote.
Wyeth can open the refrigerator and dispense string cheese.
Fara climbs into the Yukon XL and attempts to get in her car seat.

These are small changes, but as the mama they are quite noticeable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can hardly zip Wyeth's coat.

Unknown said...

Now that Lucy can reach door handles, we hear doors opening and closing all the time....we can tell when she is up for the morning. Makes me laugh.