Thursday, February 26, 2009

"FINE...then I won't..."

It's a little known secret that Mr. Work and I both have a flair for the drama. I like to think of us as spirited and passionate. But, being that our children our double breed for the drama, they have never little chance at a "normal" set of reactions to pull from.
Wyeth has taken to announcing his displeasure with a given situation by shouting one of the following favorites:

  • Ellllllllllaaaaaa, you are not my friend anymore!
  • Look here Mom, if you don't do it my way, I will not be your son!
  • You are making me so angry, you are not coming to my birthday!
  • FINE, I am out of here!
  • BABY! If you do that again, I won't be your friend, EVER, EVER, EVER!

I have a mixed bag of responses, mostly giggling and head shaking. The birthday one slays me. It has been pointed out that since I throw the party for him, if I am not invited, the party won't happen.
See what I mean? I am just dramatic as he is!

1 comment:

Sara said...

So did he actually earn the party back after the whole running away incidences?