Friday, February 27, 2009

FarFar

Baby-smash has taken to throwing everything out of her crib either before or after she sleeps. Today after she napped, I didn't rescue her fast enough and she also ripped her piggies out of her hair and booted them right out of the crib.
Um, OUCH!

She will be 19 months old on Monday.
Some of her most recent words and phrases:
I color, Mommy.
Uh oh, I dop it.
See you later.
M
H
R
8
4, 5, 6
Lotion.
Tights.
Tooted (while patting bottom).
Let go.
Tuter (computer).
I hungeee.
I dink.
Nigh-nigh.
E-I-E-I-O.
Eweeeeee, goss.
Tash.
Rocka bebe, rocka bebe.
Wya.
Ella.
Hello.
Diper.
Cacker.
Pitties (hair bows).
I bite you (pretends to bite while growling).
Book.
Tories.
Ouside.
Goggy (every animal).

Rs are only clear when they come at the end of a word.

1 comment:

Sara said...

AWWWW!!!! She is getting too big! Tell her to stop growing so darn fast! I'm missing it all!